BRIDGEi2i is always open to quality submissions from talented individuals and experts. If you are passionate about analytics, big data, data science, AI, and related areas, you have come to the right place. If you would like to be featured on the BRIDGEi2i blog, please go through our contributor guidelines and fill the form below to complete the submission process.
BRIDGEi2i Contributor Guidelines
- Our articles typically range between 800 and 1,200 words. However, we wouldn’t mind long-form articles provided they are insightful and appeal to our readers.
- We welcome topics related to analytics, big data, data science, data visualizations, artificial intelligence/machine learning, business transformation, marketing or sales effectiveness, and so on.
- As for business verticals, we prefer technology, retail, consumer packaged goods, insurance and financial services, hospitality, education, etc.
- We do not republish articles. We are looking for original content that offers a unique perspective on current industry practices and trends. The content should educate and offer valuable advice and takeaways.
- Feel free to send a few pictures that would go well with your piece. However, make sure they are free to use and not in violation of any copyright. Please note that we would make the final call on the images.
- Use trustworthy sources to cite any information that you present. Add links to the source while quoting people or mentioning facts and figures. Links to crowdsourced information aggregators like Wikipedia are a no-no as the information from these sources is not always accurate.
- Ensure that you proof your piece before sending it to us. The write-up should be sound in terms of grammar and facts. For good readability, break the content into small paragraphs and avoid using long sentences. Content rife with grammatical and factual errors will not be accepted.
- Don’t excessively promote your organization, products, or services. The main idea is to educate, not advertise.
Please submit your write-up here:
After you’ve made the submission, give us two weeks to review the article. If your write-up is accepted, one of our editors will reach out to you via email. Please be open to the editor asking questions or making suggestions with regard to your piece. Also note that we have the right to edit your write-up for reasons including, but not limited to, length, accuracy, style, and legal compliance. When your piece is ready to run, the editor will let you know of the publish date.