BRIDGEi2i ANALYTICS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED (“us”, “we”, or “our” or “BRIDGEi2i ”) operates the website available at https://BRIDGEi2i.com/ or any other platform which will be made available to render the services (“Platform”).
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUSTAINED BY REASON OF ANY DISCLOSURE (INADVERTENT OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY DATA, IF THE SAME IS EITHER (A) REQUIRED UNDER SHARING YOUR INFORMATION FOR LEGITIMATE PURPOSES; OR (B) WAS EFFECTED THROUGH NO FAULT, ACT, OR OMISSION OF THE COMPANY.
- BY REGISTERING ON OUR PLATFORM OR BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU EXPLICITLY ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, THE COLLECTION, USE AND TRANSFER OF THE DATA IN THE MANNER DESCRIBED HEREIN.
1. Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a natural person who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
2. Sensitive Personal Data
Sensitive personal data means such personal information which consists of information relating to; (i) password; (ii) financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; and (iii) any detail relating to the above-mentioned points as provided to us for using the Platform.
3. Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Platform or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Platform to you.
1. Types of Data Collected
A. Personal Data
While using our Platform, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Data shall be collected at the time of registration and we may collect Personal Data including, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
We will collect Personal Data from the users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply Personal Data, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain parts of our Platform or availing our services.
B. Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Platform is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), passwords, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Platform that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
C. Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Platform.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Platform.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
2. USE OF DATA
The Person Data collected by us shall be used for availing our Platform and utilised for other functions including but not limited to:
- maintaining the Platform
- notifying you about changes to our Platform
- allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Platform when you choose to do so
- providing customer care and support
- providing analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Platform
- monitoring the usage of the Platform
- detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues
We process this Personal Data for these purposes given our legitimate interest in improving our Platform and your experience while using our Platform.
3. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH YOUR CONSENT
Where you have provided consent, we share your information, including Personal Data as described at the time of consent, such as when you participate in promotional activities.
We further share the information for the following purposes:
- We may share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, asset views, number of clicks, etc.) with third-parties to better understand usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality of the services. Your account settings would be kept confidential and shall not be shared with any third party. Any Personal Data pertaining to your account shall not be used by us for any website/application other than our platform.
- Employees /Agents of BRIDGEi2i: We follow a strict confidentiality policy with regard to disclosure of confidential information to our employees or other personnel. There may be situations, where we may disclose the confidential information only to those of our employees and other personnel on a need to know basis. Any breach of confidential information by the employees, personnel within BRIDGEi2i is dealt with stringently by us.
Further, we may share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to help us provide our Platform or conduct data processing on our behalf only after you have provided the consent.
4. TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it in India.
5. DATA RETENTION
Subject to applicable law, BRIDGEi2i may continue to hold data till the purpose for providing such data has been fulfilled. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, BRIDGEi2i may retain data including but limited to the following purposes:
- If there is an unresolved issue or an unresolved claim or dispute;
- If we are required to by applicable law; and/or in aggregated and/or anonymized form; or
- BRIDGEi2i may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users’ safety and security.
6. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
BRIDGEi2i may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of BRIDGEi2i
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Platform
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Platform or the public
- To protect against legal liability
7. SECURITY OF DATA
We have complied with reasonable security practices and procedures, and have a comprehensive information security programme and information security policy that shall contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control. The measures we undertake may include, where appropriate, the use of firewalls, secure server facilities, implementing proper access rights management systems and processes, careful selection of processors, standard authentication and encryption policies for our servers and other technically and commercially reasonable measures. However, we cannot guarantee in any way with respect to any information that you upload transmit, share or display through the Platform and you do so at your own risk.
8. RIGHTS WHICH ARE PROVIDED TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions, set out in applicable law) to:
- Request access to the Personal Data we process about you: this right entitles you to know whether we hold Personal Data about you and, if we do, to obtain information on and a copy of that Personal Data.
- Request a rectification of your Personal Data: this right entitles you to have your Personal Data be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data: this right entitles you to request that BRIDGEi2i no longer processes your Personal Data.
- Request the erasure of your Personal Data: this right entitles you to request the erasure of your Personal Data, including where such Personal Data would no longer be necessary to achieve the purposes.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your Personal Data: this right entitles you to request that BRIDGEi2i only processes your Personal Data in limited circumstances, including with your consent.
- Request portability of your Personal Data: this right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of Personal Data that you have provided to BRIDGEi2i, or request BRIDGEi2i to transmit such Personal Data to another data controller.
9. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
10. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
We shall be not be responsible for any loss or wrongful sharing of information resulting from, industry wide shortages of labour or material, acts of war or civil disruption, governmental action, acts of God and other natural disasters which is beyond the reasonable control of us.
13. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
We have appointed a grievance officer who shall address any discrepancies and grievances of the provider of the data with respect to processing of information in a time-bound manner.
Name: Sanjay Mishra
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. CONTACT US
- By email: email@example.com
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
BY USING OR VISITING THIS PLATFORM, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PLATFORM OR SERVICES