We partner with Global Enterprises to solve some of their toughest problems
Aid the world’s leading brewery optimize spends!
Partner with financial services clients to increase revenue!
Assist insurance giants in detecting fraudulent claims to reduce risk!
Leverage AI to drive sales performance and effectiveness!
Guide large scale enterprises to have a lean supply chain!
Help networking conglomerate enhance customer experience!
What would you do?
Redesign Business Processes
1. Facilitate client discussions to understand business problems.
2. Collaborate with domain experts to provide concise, actionable recommendations through storytelling narratives.
3. Drive solution adoption with multiple stakeholders in large scale legacy enterprises.
1. Deploy ML and Deep learning models like Random forest, XgBoost, CNN, LSTM in cloud based platforms.
2. Work on text mining and computer vision techniques to bring structure into unstructured data.
3. Develop complex algorithms in areas like optimization and graphs to solve business problems.
Scale using Technology
1. Build data lakes and data marts for large scale enterprises using technologies like Amazon redshift, SAP Hana.
2. Build enterprise grade applications using cutting-edge full-stack frameworks in Java, Python, Node, etc.
3. Build next-gen experiences using Chatbots, Voice Assistants, etc.
- A welcoming workplace that nurtures your unique self.
- Personalized learning and development programs with SCaLA.
- Collaborative work environment with industry leaders as mentors.
- An opportunity to realize your true potential for exponential growth.
Meet Your Colleagues!
Madhav Dobhal – Data Ninja
Madhav joined us as a fresher from Hindu College with a degree in Statistics and a desire to apply concepts learnt in the classrooms to solve real world challenges. He started his journey as a Data Analyst by learning programming languages and today has evolved into a capability instructor for the team. He’s a frequent contributor to the Marketing and Supply chain Analytics projects!
Melita Menezes – Customer Advocate
Coming from the world of humanities, Melita found her love for Data Science – at BRIDGEi2i! With a go-getter attitude and an enthusiasm to continuously learn, she has aced the art of using machine learning in solving business problems. Today, she collaborates with multiple stakeholders in CPG companies and delivers impactful sales strategies, helping them increase efficiency and cost optimizations in millions!
Kishorekumar N – Expert Tech Lead
Kishore started his journey with BRIDGEi2i as a fresher software engineer with basic technical skills such as Java, Python, and SQL. In a span of 4 years, he moved on to advanced skills like J2EE, Spring MVC, Django, React, Microservices, Mobile app dev. His sound understanding of tech and adept decision making has made him a technical lead !
Snehasish Sarkar – Algorithm Connoisseur
Snehasish started his career in banking but his passion for data and analytics led him to join BRIDGEi2i. He joined us as a Business Analyst, evolving from an amateur problem solver to an Algorithm expert in five years. He has successfully learned and implemented algorithms and analytics in various projects across different industries. Some of his successful contributions include recommending best selling price for a resale cars portal, return prediction for an Indian e-commerce giant, forecasting sales and optimize inventory management for an automobile company among many others.
Excited about the AI revolution? Join us NOW.
Step 3: Appear for Personal Interview
Please Note: Candidates who have gone through BRIDGEi2i’s campus selection process in 2019 will not be eligible for the drive.