BRIDGEi2i’s army of data scientists, data engineers, AI technologists and domain experts curate extensive thought leadership on new age technologies, AI, and advanced analytics. Presenting TechHub – the community that lives and breathes AI!
Our experts are not limited by their roles and designations; their interest in technology and AI has fueled their passion to dig deeper, and achieve contextualized domain knowledge. Our award-winning employees have been recognized among some of the best publications and platforms. With this TechHub page, we aim to showcase their talent and expertise across functions and industries, and to encourage the sharing of knowledge resources in the community.
Explore Thought Leadership
Glimpses of our employees making waves across the AI space.
Meet Our Tech Wizards
Director – AI Implementation
Monica brings in a techno-functional perspective as she leads end-to-end operationalization of AI programs at BRIDGEi2i.
Vice President – Technology Labs
Prinkan leads innovation, design, and delivery of AI solutions. Considered the SPOC for all Data Engineering and visualization needs, he’s an expert consultant and AI practitioner.
Director – AI Labs
Focused on making AI real for digital customers, Rajani believes in relentlessly pushing the boundaries when it comes to new-age, intelligent and autonomous processes.
The Latest innovations on ‘Data’
A section that focuses on employee anecdotes in the innovation space across data science
and artificial intelligence
Innovate with Bi2i : A musical trip down memory lane
Aju Ani Justus woke up one morning with a whim to revisit his ten-year collection of mp3 music.
He not only succeeded in selecting the top favorites and converting them to a Spotify playlist, but also shared the process on GitHub & Gig-A-Bit.
To take a trip down this nostalgic road, one smile at a time, click on the image to know more!
A look at the trending topics intriguing data scientists
and data engineers alike.
- EfficientNetV2 & CoAtNet: Google Introduces Families of Neural Networks for image recognition To Train Faster, while achieving SOTA
- Captum0.4: Facebook Gives Away Captum For Free, Its Model Interpretability Library For PyTorch
- BenevolentAI: Scientists use AI to identify new drug combination for children with incurable brain cancer
- DeepSpeed: Microsoft Releases Latest Version Of DeepSpeed, Its Python Library For Deep Learning Optimisation
- Now that machines can learn, can they unlearn? Researchers see if they can remove sensitive data without retraining AI from scratch